Friday, August 8, 2008

THREE Cover letter secrets

Your cover letter might write well, but you still need some kind of secret thought to stand out from your competitor.

I will point out THREE secrets to add into your cover letter, which will catch your hiring manager.

  1. Create an eye-catching “Headline” written about your intention of the position they are looking for.

I would like to apply for [fill in job title here] and welcome for the interview opportunity.

  1. State your qualifications.

I am a quick learner, organized, and knowledgeable about [fill in their business type].

  1. State your enthusiasm at the end of cover letter.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss how I can contribute in your company. I fell confident I could be an asset to your company. I can be reached anytime on my cell phone: 555-123-5555.

Keep practice by using above secret keys on your cover letter and unlock an interview for the job you most desire. Good luck.

No comments: